Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pretend Play

        So Kenidi comes into the kitchen pushing her bear on a stool that was turned upside down. She had her bear wrapped in a blanket and said that her bear was about to give birth. She then informed me in a very serious tone that her bear was having some difficulty getting the baby out of the normal place that it comes out of and that she would have to cut her open!! Oh my goodness I have no idea where she gets this from, I know that I have not been watching baby stories on TLC For years! So she then goes into the corner and starts to cut into the bears belly using a dinosaurs tail. Sharee and I were laughing hysterically at this point! Sharee asks when the baby's will be here and she tells her to just hold on a minute, she then runs to get a much smaller stuffed animal. I hear her say " Oh it's not just one baby, it's TWO!" She then quickly changes it to triplets. All the while Kaden is following her around as if he were her assistant. These kids are so cute and funny, I love to peek in on them secretly playing together. There is nothing more enjoyable than to see your kids enjoying to play together.

1 comment:

  1. How stinking cute are your kids?! I totally "LOL'd" like a nerd reading this. Everyone here at work is wondering what I'm doing here at my desk, all by myself, that is so funny.

    ReplyDelete