Monday, June 20, 2011

Antibiotics AGAIN!

We took Kenid to the doctor last week because she was complaining of sharp pains in her ears, I was starting to get really concerned when she said that she felt like she couldn't hear very well! The doctor took one look in her ears and he knew right away that she had been swimming. We have spent quite a bit of time in the pool this summer and Kenidi has been trying to show me how brave she can be when she dunks her head under the water. At the time I didn't think anything of it but now I feel like a terrible mother.

She had a double ear infection on the inner and outer ears and to top it off the doctor said that there was even blood on the outer ear! So we had a prescription ear drop filled and picked it up after her appointment with the podiatrist. We are finally done with the ear drops and she is doing much better. My next goal is to get to the store and get wax ear plugs for each of the kids! I am sure thankful that we have really good insurance! We would be up to our ears in medical bills by now if it weren't for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment