Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Britynn's Birthday party

Our little pebbles had her first Birthday!! The party didn't go exactly as planned. Britynn had a very short nap and didn't have much of an appetite. She ended up throwing up all over me while I was trying to feed her a bottle. She was still a pretty good sport. She was not interested in the pool, but she really had fun making a big mess with her piece of cake, she didn't eat any of it though. Thankfully she is back to full health again! The cake I made turned out great!! I had never worked with fondant so I was a little unsure, I was however very surprised to see how well it all came together. Happy Birthday little Britters!
We Love you Sweet baby girl


















3 comments:

  1. ...wait...you're going to honestly tell me that you've never worked with fondant before and that cake is still that cute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake is AMAZING!! You did a great job! :) Looks like your little pumpkin had a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sherra, the cake turned out so great. I love it. We should start a business together.:) lol. I wish you were here so we could have parties together, but Im glad you are having a good time with your family. Love ya

    ReplyDelete