Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gotta love the desert!

Let me just say that I will never ever ever make Arizona my permanent place of residence! There are many reasons for this and one of the biggest ones is SCORPIONS!!

I walked into my room today and found a big fat one!! Every time I see these devilish creatures I cring, this time I screamed. I have flash backs of when I was stung three times on the arm. That was a very traumatising experience for me.

I really fear for the kids that they could get stung. That is what really scares me, they say the smaller the scorpion the more deadly and the smaller the child the more serious affects. I pray that it will never happen to my children.

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow that is scary!! You know... there aren't any scorpions in Wichita. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to that. We will be in arizona the end of June. I definitely want to get together. Just let me know when you are available. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete