Monday, May 9, 2011

An Amazing Memory

So today I needed to get Kenidi's prescription filled and decided that since Kenidi knows how to use my cell phone that I would teach her how to fill a prescription.

I showed her the box of her old prescription and that the Walgreen's label had the phone number to call. I tell her the numbers as Iam entering it into the phone, I had it on speaker so she could hear what the recording would sound like and then we put the prescription number in. We finished with the order.....

Two hours goes by and Kenidi goes outside to play and does some crafts with her new scissors. Britynn woke up and so I sat down to feed her a bottle, right after I sat down my phone rang and I couldn't get up to get it.

Kenidi hunted it down and brought it into me. I then looked on my missed call log and saw an unfamiliar number as I looked at it I said "Hmmm wonder who's number this is 480-835-0970??" I didn't even realize that Kenidi was listening to me when I said that. Then all of a sudden she looks up at me with this little face and says " Mommy that was the number to Walgreen's, don't you remember!!" I was still a little sceptical that she actually knew that, so I decided to go fish the box out of the recycle bin and sure enough the number was right on there!!

Holy Cow kid!!! Who are you, do you have some crazy photographic memory or something!! Here I am 26 and I can't even remember a 10 digit number but my 5 year old daughter had it memorized after me telling it to her only once!! I guess I shouldn't be so surprised she always beats me at the memory game. Well all I can say is that I wish I had a memory like that!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a memory like that, too! What a smart girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's crazy, she's a little smarty pants..literally! Gonna go far with her smarts!

    ReplyDelete