Saturday, March 26, 2011

6 Year Anniversary

This will be the second year that Adam and I have spent our Anniversary apart! I am missing him so much, and think about him every minute of the day. He sent me this lovely arrangement of red roses today, he knows how much I love flowers. I am truly the luckiest women on earth!! He has always treated me the way a girl should be treated. I love so many things about him, and could go on forever about those things. I have been reminiscing about our beginnings and what we had to go through to get to where we are today. We have been through so much together, moving about 11 times now and having several jobs. We have made so many sacrifices that have ultimately brought us closer together. He has always been my rock and my protector. I can't forget how my Parents didn't like him in the beginning although they didn't like any guy I ever dated. I am so glad that we stuck through it all. The Taylor Swift song comes to mind, I think it is called white horse, or maybe something else? Anyways that song is so perfect for us!! Today Adam sent me some special love quotes on Skype here are just a few of my favorites. * "Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness." * " Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile." * " You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly." * " True love begins when nothing is looked for in return." * " Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition." * " In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing." * " Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." Thank you for always loving me Adam, you have given me all that I have ever dreamed of!! I dont deserve a man like you, I miss you Bunny

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Hopefully next year you will be together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what beautiful flowers!! Happy Anniversary to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete