Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring is here!!

It smells so good outside!! I love the smell of citrus blossoms :) Our spring break has already come and gone and Kenidi is back at school, she was so excited to be back. She has been learing about Egypt and mummies, so last week she brought home this lovely little pyramid sprinkled with sand. After looking at if for a week I told her it had to go so we preserved the memory of it with a picture. She has been loving school, and her teachers say that she is doing great. She is reading much faster now and has made lots of new friends. One day she came home from school and she said that some kids in her class were saying that she and Joseph were in Love. Here is how the conversation went.

Kenidi: "Mom there are some kids in my class who have been saying that I am in love with Joseph."

Me: " Why would they be saying something like that?"

Kenidi: " I dont know, he is only my friend."

Me: " Have you ever kissed him, or held his hand before?"

Kenidi: " No way mom!! We dont do that kind of stuff we are only kids!"

Me: " Okay just wondering, so there is nothing that would lead them to believe that you like him right? "

Kenidi: " Well he is really Cute!!"

I had gathered enough information to know what the kids were talking about. :)




Picking oranges and grapefriut, what fun!


Britynn is 10 months and is so busy!! She has discovered how to pull herself into standing position. I love her little toothy grin, I can't believe she already has six teeth!!




No comments:

Post a Comment