Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What's for Dinner

That is the question of the day! Five oclock is the time of day I dread the most. I am not creative when It comes to meal time, I feel like far too often I feed my little ones the same thing every single day!! So just about ten minutes ago I started going through my head what we could have for dinner, I decided to ask Kaden. First I asked if he would like Pizza, he most definately did not want that, then I continued down the list. Chicken, Mac n cheese, Sandwiches, Spaghetti ect... you get the idea, then I said (green beans) since he had already been saying No,No,No he automaticaly responded the same but then looked at me and instantly changed his mind. He has always been a green bean fanatic, just like his daddy!

2 comments:

  1. My poor girls... I won't make them eat green beans, so they don't know whether or not they like them...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful to have found your blog, it is do joyous to read about a real American family, a decent Christian family. It makes my life more real when I realize there are families still like your out there in this world. I will keep your family in my prayers. I pray as well that God will always hold on to you and help make your path continually straight. You are a real person and gosh, that is so hard to find! Wish I lived close, and I wish I could be an uncle or something. Your whole family sounds so amazing. Keep the walking the good walk.

    ReplyDelete