Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day

This years valentines was a bit depressing....with Adam clear on the other side of the country!! I went shopping for Valentines the day before, all I could notice was men shopping for roses for their wives. I kept eyeing the flowers wishing I could have them, but even more I was wishing I could be with my Valentine!! I was very excited though to recieve my first letters from Adam the night before :) Kenidi was sick that day with a cold, so I had to keep her home from church, she was so excited to give her valentines to the kids in her primary class, and I had to be the bearer of bad news. She had a low grade fever and a congested cough. She was very lethargic that day. When we brought the Valentines out she seemed to muster up more energy. Kenidi stayed in her pJs the whole day, you know she is not feeling well when she doesn't bother getting dressed for the day..... usually the first thing she does after going potty is get dressed for the day! Poor girl, but I must say we are starting to improve considering that she hasn't had a cold or any kind of sickness for the past three months! She would usually be sick every few weeks, so I am hoping that her immune system is starting to mature.













1 comment:

  1. Awww poor Kenidi!! It's no fun to be sick. Taylor's sickness was just a 24-hour bug, thank goodness. We got the Valentines from Kenidi! Taylor and Sydney were so excited!

    ReplyDelete