Tuesday, February 16, 2010

26 week checkup

I finally went to the doctor!!! It was so good to finally listen to the heartbeat, that's right heartbeat, not heartbeats.... We were starting to wonder if we were gonna be having twins, but I measured right at 26 weeks. It was very reassuring to finally go, the nurse practitioner couldn't believe that I hadn't been to the doctor yet. I am sure they thought I was crazy! I was not happy about my weight gain. All I can say is no more sweets for me! I have an ultrasound scheduled for this thursday so we can finally see our little pea, and determine the gender!!! I am debating whether or not I should tell Adam, we will see. Until then I will be anxiously waiting for the big day:)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy you were able to finally go! :) Can't wait to hear what you're having!

    ReplyDelete