Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Fun Filled Day

Today we went to Freestone park in Gilbert. I love this park it has a playground, and Large Ponds for the kids to feed the ducks, and the best part of it all is that on the weekends they have fun rides like a mini Ferris Wheel, and a Merry-Go-Round. We went to Shem's and Andrea's before going to the park, so they decided to come with us and brought they're miniture pintcher with them, they were also doggy sitting for Andrea's brother so they brought both dogs with them, I felt bad because I didn't bring Harley I am such a bad doggy parent! It would have been cute to see the three miniture Pintchers together though. The kids had so much fun! And as of right now Kenidi is out for a date with the Grandparents, they went to Movie Theater to see Partly Cloudy With a Chance Of Meatballs. Here are some of the picture I took, as always I take tons of pictures!






I am such a brave mom, notice the color of shirt Kenidi is wearing! Not only that but the kids still hadn't had lunch yet, It was lunchtime however. I guess sometimes you just have to live a little!













I love taking pictures of this little guy, he has always been very photogentic or maybe the right word is animated! You can just see the excitment in his little smiley eyes :)









1 comment:

  1. How fun!! You are so brave. I would never be able to put Sydney on any of those rides. She would totally try to crawl right off all of them.

    ReplyDelete