Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kaden is Two!!

Our little guy is now two years old. I can't believe it!!! Here is a picture I took of the kids playing in the front yard before we left to go to the party. I love that they can play together and entertain themselves with just about anything.


There is no better place to have a birthday party then at the park. We couldn't pass up the opportunity especially with the weather being so nice. The high was 74
Kaden always goes right for the slides, especially the twirly ones


Kenidi got a hold of the camera and started taking pictures, I told her that when she grows up she could be a photographer, she then said to me. Mom I already am a photagrapher, a kid photographer! The next two pictures were taken by kenidi.








After we were all done playing it was time to sing to the birthday boy. I love kadens little grin, this was the smile he had on his face while we sang happy birthday to him.



Kaden had such a look of determination on his face, he was a little bit frightened of the fire and would only blow a little.






Time for presents, the first gift was the best. He was so excited about his first pair of big boy underwear!


















Daddy snuck off to the store just before we went to the park, I didn't know it but he had bought kaden his very first radio flyer tricycle. He was so thrilled when daddy came around the corner with it.


















2 comments:

  1. Looks like little K had a great birthday! Your hair looks great! Guess what - in a moment of pure spontaneity I dyed my hair dark brown! Yep - I'm serious. I'm no longer a blonde. I'll post pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the underware pictures. Tell him happy birthday from us! Two is a great age!

    ReplyDelete