Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ron and Janett's wedding

Friday morning we left to go to Saint George Utah. It was a pretty decent drive only about seven hours. We managed to make it to Saint George on only one tank of gas!! The kids did great thanks to our portable DVD player. We had such a fun time reuniting with family. Kenidi had been asking about her cousin Kasey for months, when kenidi saw her she ran up and threw her arms around her and yelled Out " I missed you, I havn't seen you forever!!" It was so cute. Kenidi had a lot of fun getting to know her other cousins better as well. Kenidi was only one year old the last time she saw Noel's children so she was too little to remember. It was very nice for her to see them. Kenidi really clicked with Brynn and Abby. I must say they have one good looking family! Seeing family was such a treat. It got me thinking about a family reunion!! My family has always been very close, we have regular family reunions every other year. I wish we could do something like that on the Steimle side!! The gears are turning! Maybe I can pull something together in a few years. Within the past year we have managed to see all of Adam's siblings and their families except for Jeremy's family:( Well soon we will see them, we will make it work. Like I always say where there is a will there is a way, It may not be easy but it is so worth it! The kids need to have the memory of their cousins, afterall Adam's patriarchal blessing specifically says that he will bring his family together! Well I tried to document the wedding as best I could with our crummy little camera. I am not the best photographer, I just started taking random pictures. The wedding was beautiful, and Jannett looked Georgous! The night before the wedding we went over to Jannett's house to meet her children and grandchildren, She has such a wonderful family!




Kaden was not a happy camper, he just wanted to get down and run around. He had a little bit of a fall at Fiesta Fun the night before! He was given the nickname Rudolph.










1 comment:

  1. A dvd player in the car is the ONLY way to travel! How did our parents ever do it??

    ReplyDelete