Saturday, January 9, 2010

Catching Up

I am so terrible with the whole blogging thing! I have been feeling this nagging feeling lately.... you know the feeling you get when forgot to do something really important like paying a bill or something like that. Well I would have to say that since blogging is my main source for journaling that it is and should be high on the list of priorities! We have been having so much fun latley, we had a wonderful christmas but unfortunatly not a very happy new year..... but I am not going to go into the details with that. Anyways we were able to make it to the temple lights before they ended, the kids really enjoy going to the temple and to the visitors center. We have been enjoying every minute we have with Adam before he leaves for boot camp. Yesterday Kaden went poop on the potty for the first time, that was very exciting he was so proud of himself, he was so cute showing off his sticker to everyone! Today I chopped all of my hair off it is now above my sholders, I had it cut like Sandra Bullocks hair in the movie The Lake House. It is really cute but it will take some getting used to, it will be a lot easier to manage though! My sweet little kenidi is changing as always, she has been developing a little bit of a an attitude latley, my mom says that she is just exercising her independence, but she is as always a very obediant little girl always willing to help out. Earlier today Nixen was crying and Aunt Shanna was gone I was busy getting stuff ready for Andrea's Baby shower and couldn't hold him so I asked Kenidi if she could come over and sing to him, she immediatley came over and sang Twinkle twinkle, he was done crying the second she started singing!! She is such a big helper, she is going to make a wonderful mom someday. Andrea's Baby shower was today we had a great turn out Shanna and I were in charge of it. We played lots of fun games and had a good time chating. I felt so bad because Aunt Shanna gave Kenidi a piece of a Watchamacallite ( I dont know if that is spelled right) In case you dont know it's a candy bar. Anyway Shanna didn't know it had peaunut butter in it. Kenidi came over to me and had a disgusted look on her face and said it had peanuts in it, so I had her spit it out right away. The symptoms weren't so bad at first but as time went on it got progressively worse! We finally left and at that point kenidi was Complaing of difficulty breathing, and felt like she was going to throw up. We stopped off a CVS pharmacy to get some benadryl and within 30 min to an hour she was feeling like her old self again! Thank goodness, I was soooo worried. Well that is all for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey sista!
    I miss you.. :) Sounds like you had a fun day! I'm glad Kenidi is okay.
    Soo... you're 20 weeks! When ya gonna find out what your sweet little baby is??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are 20 weeks already. # kids, WOW. Hope you guys are all doing well

    ReplyDelete