Friday, October 16, 2009

So Hilarious

Last week I made Chicken and rice casserolse, with peas ( It's a family favorite)! I can't remember If I got him out of the high chair or if Adam did, I guess it's not that important but whoever did get him out must not have wipped his face very well or they would have seen this pea stuck in his nose!!!! I couldn't believe it, I didn't know what it was at first but when I looked closer there was no mistaking it. Thank heavens It wasn't lodged any deeper!




such a little comedian


2 comments:

  1. Jason and I laughed so hard at those pictures. It MUST have been Adam who got him out of the chair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaden is such a cute BOY!!! Life in a boy's life would not be complete without the pea-up-the-nose experience ;-)

    ReplyDelete