Monday, October 12, 2009

The love birds get hitched

Marianne got married this past week! She is now Marianne Clement. I am so happy that she has found someone who has the same values that she does, she has always said that she wants to serve a mission and he is right on board with that! I believe that the love they have for one another is a reflecition of heavenly fathers love for them. At first I was unsure about Bob seeing as how he was a complete stranger, but after praying and fasting, I felt comforted. They decided to have the wedding at our house. It really turned out quite beautiful, Sylvia came and did a wonderful job with the wedding arches. Noel, Karalee, Holly, and kristy all came over to help with the decorations, Kristy was so sweet and mowed my lawn for me. We thought we would have the wedding outside but after being out there for a little while we noticed a blanket of cloudes rolling in from the north. I thought maybe they would just roll through, but sure enough within a few minutes we felt little drops of rain, at that point we decided to move inside. There were definately moments of frustration not knowing what marianne had envisioned for the whole thing! Everything ended up working out though . It was so much fun documenting the progress of things. I love, love , love Adam's family!! I have so much fun with them! Kenidi was one of the flower girls, (when It was mentioned that Marianne was getting married she perked right up and said "can I be the flower girl"!) She was the flower girl at my sister Shanna's wedding, and my brother Shem's as well, so she knew just what to do. Marianne was glowing I have never seen her so happy in my life Bob truly brings out something special in her After the wedding we cleaned everything up and chated for a little while, I couldn't stay up too late though. The sisters only stayed for a couple days, I was sad to see them all go!!





Those darn clouds



All of that hard work for nothing!










The beautiful bride to be, Noel did

such a great job on her hair and makeup!











































1 comment:

  1. When you get a chance, post some pictures of the bride and groom, too.

    ReplyDelete