Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Truly Blessed

Last month on September the 22nd we found out that we would be having a new addition to the family I was very shocked, all our children have come without our planning, I kinda like it that way though because they are sent to us on heavenly fathers terms. I have refrained from telling a lot of people since I am still not that far along I always worry about the possibility of miscarriage, I have been so overwhelmed lately which has also made me wonder if everything is alright. It will be reassuring once I finally have my first checkup and can listen to the heartbeat. Things have been a little different this time around I can't take my vitamins at night for some reason I have been getting sick more in the evening, for the first few weeks I could take them right before bed just fine, but suddenly that all changed. Every time I throw up my sweet husband is always by my side rubbing my back, and telling me it will be alright. Adam is such a wonderful Husband and father he has been making dinner for me since he knows I have been sick in the evenings, and the other night he could see that I wasn't doing so good, he told me to go to bed and he would get the kids ready for bed, I couldn't sleep I just laid there and listened to Adam reading book after book, Say prayers and sing songs to the kids. I love to watch him parent our children. All I can say is that I am truly blessed, I don't feel worthy of what I have been given but I am so thankful for the many blessing that my heavenly father has granted to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment