Wednesday, July 15, 2009


Today I was downstairs cleaning and Kaden was playing down there with me. I got so caught up in cleaning that I didn't notice that Kaden had left to go back upstairs. I finally realized that he was gone and was about to go up there and check on him. When I turned around he was right there walking up to me holing a wrapper to an Ice Cream Sandwich! His face and hands were a mess!! I knew right away where he had got it- THE TRASH CAN!!!! Yuck, Yuck!! (I gave it to kenidi earlier that day but she couldn't eat it all, so she decided to save it and I found it in the refrigerator hours later. I threw it away since it was all melted. The Gross part was that I had put other trash on top of it, thankfully it wasn't anything harmful like raw meat, only the wrappers to our baked potatoes). When I first saw him I was not happy, but then I couldn't help but laugh at the same time. He just walked right up to me holding the wrapper out and then put it right into my hand, I guess that was his way of confessing although aren't you supposed to be remorseful when you repent, I can tell you that he was anything but that, only the ear to ear grin that you see in the picture! He then led me up the stairs where I found a pretty brown chocolate trail on almost all of the steps and up to the top floor. I then went into the kitchen and found Chocolate smeared all over the floor and the outside of the trash can! Needless to say I had my work cut out for me. He has been very mischievous lately- he knows how to get the pencils and pens out of the drawer in the kitchen and got a hold of a crayon and had colored all over the floor in the kitchen, as well as the tile around the fireplace! I really am ready for this phase to be over!!!

1 comment:

  1. You need a lock for your trash! :) I'm sure Adam could rig something up.

    ReplyDelete