Monday, July 13, 2009

Kaden Just turned eighteen months old on the 11Th! I can't believe hot time flys! He had a Doctor appointment on the ninth, I really wanted him to get in because of the rash he has on his face. The Doctor said it was some sort of a fungus and prescribed an over the counter cream called Lotrimin, it has been working pretty well...... we will just have to wait and see though. He was in the 82Nd Percentile for his height and the 30Th for his weight. He is just like his daddy- Tall and skinny! Now why can't I be like that? Kaden had to get five shots since he missed his last appointment, so they had to get him caught up.

Kaden had his first day of nursery, he did pretty good. When I left he didn't even notice that I was gone. We checked on him a few times and he was sitting in sister Hanna's lap. Which is an indicator that he was probably having a hard time. When Adam picked him up they said he did good, he threw a fit however when they took some crayons away from him, Which is no surprise to me since I deal with that sort of thing on a daily basis! The bishop came in and was holding him for a little bit and when Bishop Hanna left kaden was very upset! Kaden is so funny because the second we get to church and go to sit down kaden will keep walking up to the stand where the bishop is and wants him to hold him, then eventually he will bring kaden to us and kaden will get right back down and go back up there again. I just love my little guy, he is so much fun! He has been learning so much, he is talking a lot more now and is stringing more words together I have heard him say at least fifty words, each day he says new words I write them down in his journal, his new word today was mole, because he saw the mole on my face. That's all for now, until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Nursery! I'm glad he did well on his first day. :)

    ReplyDelete