Wednesday, August 8, 2012

observation for the day

So I have been super overwhelmed with planning a baby shower all by myself and really felt a need to just take a break and relax from making all the handmade decorations for the party. It was quite a stress reliever to just sit in my dinning room and look out the window while Kenidi and Kaden were playing on the swing set out back. So as I sat there I noticed that Kenidi was chatting away, she always has so much on her mind. Kaden was next to her swinging and licking his ice cream cone but had really not much of anything to say. So then I started to imagine what it is like when Adam and I are conversing and well it is pretty much the same scenario. Some things will always stay the same! It may just be a Steimle thing or maybe it is just the difference between girls and Boys. It gives me a good laugh none the less.

1 comment:

  1. You're just too cute Sherra! Feel free to call me up any time you want to talk someone's ear off. ;)

    ReplyDelete