Saturday, July 2, 2011

All Boy!

   Is it just my son or do all boys have an infatuation with poop, toots& Burps? I have been really trying hard to get my son to break this habit of talking about and laughing about things like this. I really knew that I was in for it when he was already laughing at his own toots at the age of 3 months!

   It seems like any conversation turns into some bodily function and he finds it absolutely hilarious! He is such a good little boy and loves to help out anytime he can especially when he surprises me with something I never asked him to do, but man he sure struggles with this particular problem. The primary made DVDs for all of the children so they can practice when they aren't in primary, it is really a nice thing to have when we are driving places. Of course whenever we get to the song I Love To See The Temple he will laugh at the part I'll prepare myself when I am young this is my sacred Duty! I have to keep explaining the difference between the two but it is still something that he continually laughs at. He is such a boy. I am solo on this one because whenever I talk to Adam about what has been going on he just laughs about it. Which is exactly where he gets it from.

1 comment:

  1. ha! Sydney is the same way, so it's not just limited to boys. Sydney will find any excuse to turn the conversation to poop. You gotta love her!

    ReplyDelete