Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey

Kaden and I went to the circus last night! Uncle Shem had bought two tickets for the opening night but realized a while later that he would have a Lab that night so he offered us the tickets. I was kinda worried since there was only two tickets. I proposed and idea to the kids and they chose what they wanted to do more. Kaden decided that he absolutely wanted to go to the circus and Kenidi was pretty easy going about the whole thing, instead of going to the circus She and I will be going to get Ice cream and then paint some pottery at As You Wish.

The Circus was in down town Phoenix in the US Airways Arena. It was a much better experience then the last circus that we went to. It was a three ring circus so it was kinda hard to really focus on it all. I was really amazed at the Elephants and the Tigers! I had never seen a tiger dance on hind legs or a Elephant spin around on a foot stool. My only complaint was the price of everything! Popcorn was 8 bucks and bottled water was 5! It was a great show though and Kaden was thrilled! He woke up this morning and said that he had dreams about clowns. I took pics with my phone so the quality is not all that great.






No comments:

Post a Comment