Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Random stuff

My mom had her birthday this month so I decided to make her a special cake with her favorite colors. It didn't turn out as nice as I had hoped but I guess I shouldn't have expected perfection since I had just learned how to make the Ribbon Rose the night before.




Britynn had her one year check up. She was a bit behind on her immunizations so she had four shots two in each leg. To top it off I am pretty sure that she is cutting her first molar!! She has been sick too and lost 5 ounces from her last Dr apt which was a month before that. Hopefully she gets all better for her birthday on Friday.


Kenidi graduated from Kindergarten today. They usually stay in kindergarten for a full year but she was able to advance to what they call Pre-1st Grade! She was so cute with her little cap and diploma. They were supposed to have a pool party at Logan Fischer's home but it was canceled due to bad weather.


Adam got his Hard drive stolen this past week!! It was very upsetting because there was a lot of valuable information in it....things like 7 years of family pictures, passwords to all of our accounts, and the worst one of all TAX info which has social security numbers!! We were both sick over this. Thankfully our prayers were answered and someone finally returned it. The person was a translator and he said that her found it sitting outside the MWR. So stuck it in his drawer and forgot about it. I don't know if I believe that, but I am working on getting both Adam and I on Life lock.


Kaden has been such a sweet little boy lately. He is so lovey all the time!! He is now able to spell his name and can almost write it out. We are still working on the letter K. I am so happy that he has taken off with this because for a while there I was worried that he would always resent me teaching him.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sherra I can't believe that about your hard drive! Glad to hear it's back in Adam's possession. And you're such a great mommy. Your kids are so lucky to have a mommy like you :) Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Andrea...and I don't know what you're talking about. That cake is BEAUTIFUL! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on the cake!! That is so scary about the hard drive! I'm glad someone came forward.
    Congratulations to Kenidi!! That is so fun that they do a graduation for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherra, You are so cute. I love you. I am excited to see you guys the closer June gets. I miss being around my bestest friend. That is you of course!!!
    Tell Kenidi Congratulations from us.

    ReplyDelete