Monday, May 2, 2011

Man of the house

My little Kaden has been such a big helper while daddy is away. Everyday he does the sweetest things to make me smile. There is not a day that goes by that I don't hear him say
" Mommy, you are so cute I love you"! He just melts my heart. Tonight while I was singing to them he had a special request for me to sing his favorite song ( I am a child of god) as I begin singing the song he looks into my eyes with a big grin on his face, leans over and gives me a big kiss! He is such a sweet sweet boy. He has been such a big helper with Britynn any time he sees her come near something that she could choke on her will run over and pick it up right away, or else alert me that there is danger. He is always looking out for his little sis. Some days I think that there is no way that I could have another child but when you share special moments like these and have such an outpouring of blessing come form these pure Christlike little people you just cant help but want more! I have been enjoying the time we get to spend together during the day now that Kenidi is in school. He now knows all but three of the letters and each of their sounds, pretty soon I will start teaching him to read some three letter words. I love being a mom and really feel the blessings come to us at this time of need.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids really are precious, Sherra. Then again, how could they NOT be so sweet with you as their example? You are such a cute little mommy.

    They are lucky to have you as their Mom, and the older they get and the more they understand, the more they will recognize that.

    ReplyDelete