Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Visit From Grandpa Steimle

Friday morning Grandpa Steimle and his lovely new wife Jannett came for a visit. When I announced to the kids that Grandpa Steimle was coming to town they were both jumping for Joy!! They sat on the couch next to the front window and waited for almost an hour for them to finally arrive. It was such a nice surprise, the kids really loved Jannett and were calling her Grandma right away. We went to lunch and then to the kids favorite park. They spent the night in a Hotel and then came back Saturday morning to visit some more before they had to leave. The kids were so excited when they showed up with presents! They had bought an outfit for each of the kids and a few toys as well. I was so happy they came, I felt like I didn't really get a chance to get to know Jannett very much at the wedding so it was a good opportunity to develop a relationship with her. I wish they could have stayed longer, Kenidi was so upset when they had to leave. She was crying for almost 30 minutes after they left :(

















2 comments:

  1. Fun!! We can't wait for them to come out and visit us. I'm excited to meet Janet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherra! Your kids are beautiful! I'm so excited you found me on the blogs so I can now keep up with your family! It looks like you are expecting another one too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete