Monday, November 30, 2009

Pregnant Sisters


When my sister Shanna found out she was pregnant, she started asking me when I was going to get preganat again. The question came up frequently, well needless to say her wish came true!!! I was worried that she would have her baby before I got a picture of she and I preganant together, but luckily my wish came true! Shanna is nine months Pregnant, Andrea is seven months, and I am three and a half months..... very exciting times!! I can't wait till I start feeling the baby move.

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! I went shopping at Baby's R Us a couple days ago and it made me super baby hungry. I'm getting anxious... so I'm sure I'll be prego with you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherra, I'm so glad to find your blog! First, I didn't know you were pregnant and second, I didn't know you had moved..until you were gone! Wow...crazy for you I'm sure! I'm happy for you tho, I know you are surrounded by family and that is wonderful! We miss you! btw, Santa was brother Hawlie!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete