Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bel Aire ward campout

Our family went camping this past weekend on the 18th and 19th. The campgroung was really pretty it was right next to Santa Fe Lake. We got there a little late on friday night and then set up our tent. Afterwards we roasted hot dogs and marshmellows. A few people in our ward play the guitar so we all sang songs together. It was a lot of fun! Kaden however didn't sleep well that night, we had him in a sleeping bag so he was free to roam, it was hard time getting him to lay still, eventually he fell asleep but kept wakeing up throughout the night and laying his head right on my face! The kids got really dirty, and that was hard for me to see, since I can't stand them getting dirty! I had to just take a deep breath and know that eventually we would all go home get showers and be free from the yucky camp fire smell in our hair!













































































1 comment:

  1. I wish our ward would have a campout! That looks so fun! Taylor and Sydney would absolutely love it. (Although I'm like you - I would have a hard time with them being dirty.) :)

    ReplyDelete