Monday, August 15, 2011

First day of school and other random stuff

Kenidi started her first day of Pre-First grade today!! She was so excited to meet her new teachers Tar and Cassie. She is now doing full day and so far she loves it. Last year she complained about it and she was always so exhausted so I decided to switch her back to half day, but we had a talk about that and she knows that we just need to get to bed earlier if she starts feeling tired at school.

Britynn started walking on the 8th and has two new bottom molars! She now has 10 teeth! She is so cute walking all over the place.

Kaden read his first word the other day (Stop) I was really surprised. We are going to work together more now that Kenidi is in school.

We got an offer on a house and I am just waiting to see the pictures they send, if we accept the offer then the move in date is the 23rd. I am sure we wont make it out that soon and we have 90 days to move in. I am really feeling lazy lately, I have taken a bunch of pictures but I am just not in the mood to upload and wait forever. Well that's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see the update, Sherra. :) We really need to get together so I can hear all about this offer! I will be sad to see you leave, but I know it will be for the best. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Kenidi is loving school! Oh, I bet little Britynn is adorable toddling around!! Wow, Kaden is starting to read - that is so great!!
    We love you! Let's talk soon!

    ReplyDelete