Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Steimle kids Pics 2011

My Sweet Sweet Sister in Law Andrea decided that she wanted to take some pictures of the kids. I was more than thrilled to do it! We went down to the orange patch and took these gorgeous pictures! My kids are so gosh darn good looking!! Man I was really impressed as I always am, Andrea you seriously ROCK! I can't believe how grown up Kenidi looks in these pictures! Thank you Andrea, you are such a blessing in our family for more reasons than you know!!















4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You are right - they are all so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness SOOO GOOD! these kids could be in a magazine! Miss you love! I wish I had 3....maybe someday soon.....LOVE YA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! They are sure growing fast!!!

    ReplyDelete