Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The DIET

    Have you ever wondered why they call it a DIET? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you feel like you are going to DIE! Well I started my diet 17 days ago and have lost a total of 12 lbs!! Woo hoo! I am on the usual South Beach Diet and will probably always prefer it because I tend to see the results I want. I am always so impatient when it comes to diet and exercise though, I want to be fit and I want it NOW! I realize it is much healthier to loose the weight slowly and that is exactly what I have done this time around. I can't pin point what it is, either I had so much more to loose this time around or my body is just more sluggish.

   Well whatever it is I know it is not going to be as easy this time around. My goal is to be 130 which is my ideal weight for my height. I still have a ways to go but I am gonna keep on pushing forward. The gym is great but when I go every day it seems to eat up gas like none other, why can't the gym be closer? I know I shouldn't complain I get free childcare and the membership is free so it all balances out. I have been trying to run and bike at least 30 min a day but I just don't feel like that is enough for me so I think I will need to step it up here. I am very confident that I will be able to reach my goals, especially with the help my Sharee around the house. She is such a great work out buddy :)

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work!! You always do so great with your diets. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Sherra!! I wish I had any sort of willpower or self-control whatsoever. You get it, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome, Sherra! I love your example, seriously. Doing great! Hey, here is a great place for inspiration... Check out this website!

    http://www.purlbee.com/

    ReplyDelete