Sunday, April 17, 2011

Kenidi's first field trip

Her first field trip was to the Phoenix Zoo. She was so excited since she had to miss her last field trip, thankfully she wasn't sick this time around! I really wanted to go as a chaperone but it would have been too hard bringing all kids with me and since it was an all day thing I knew there was no chance of us all surviving the heat. Instead my mom went with her class and was able to get all these beautiful pictures of her. Apparently the zoo has changed quite a bit since the last time I went. They have a new sting raye exhibit and have done some work on the Orangatang exhibit as well. I just wish that it was closer to us!! Kenidi was so excited that her whole class got to wear the same T-shirts, she came home and said that she wanted to wear it to school the next day! We love Kenidi's school and her Teachers are amazing!! I love that her schoold teachers her such a wide variety of things. She will come home and teach me something new and it always seems to be things that are so unique!








2 comments:

  1. I just did the whole fieldtrip thing with Weston's class a few weeks ago-- must be the thing for Kinder.

    I told you I have a zoo membership! And it is close. Like 20 minutes away! Let me know when you wanna go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she is having a blast!!

    ReplyDelete