Thursday, December 30, 2010

Washington DC Temple

These pictures were taken back at the end of October while on our way to our next pcs. It is sad to say that we had been to this temple on numerous occasions while we lived in virginia but every time we visited I always managed to forget my camera. I miss Virginia's beautiful colors I was sad to leave newport news and not even having the chance to see the beginning of the fall. So you can imagine my surprise when we got farther up to the northern part of the state to find this beautiful array of fall colors, It was so pretty!! While adam was inside doing a session the kids and I drove around the temple trying to find different angles to take pictures..it was a lot of fun, I wish I had the money to take photagraphy lessons.



This would have been the kids only chance to play in the leaves since by the time we got to New York the fall was well done and over with.











I was hesitant to put this picture on here but I does have a story to tell. If you look closely you may notice big holes in the sides of the purple and yellow flowers. Kaden decided that while daddy and I were distracted he would hop from one flower patch to the other as if they were lilly pads. It is sad to say that I was actually not all that surprised, knowing my son this is a very typical Kaden thing to do. Adam went into the front desk to let them know what happened, but they weren't too concerned.






This picture was taken while driving on the freeway just after leaving the temple.







1 comment:

  1. Great photos, Sherra! You are all so lucky to have been able to experience such gorgeous scenery! Love it!

    ReplyDelete