Thursday, October 14, 2010

NAS Oceana Naval Airshow

Adam took Kenidi and Kaden To the airshow on Spetember 18th. As a kid he and his family loved to go to the arishows. Adam desires to pass that same tradition on to his kids, he was reminising the night before the show about his childhood memories and the excitement of seeing the Blue Angles. I went to Williamsburg with my Dad that day and We had Sister Thorn Babysit Britynn for the day. I really wanted to go to the Airshow but I figured that with Williamsburg being so close to us I would go there instead and have some Daddy daughter time myself. I unfortunatley dont have any of the pictures from Williamsburg since my Dad took all the pictures, but We will be going back to Williamsburg again before we leave and I will get some then.























No comments:

Post a Comment