Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pictures

These pics have absolutley no order since now days I hardly have anytime to blog. I figure the most important thing is that I get the pictures on here.


Fort Eustis has a U.S. Army transportation
Museum, we decide to take the kids to see the fun stuff,
kaden was very excited about his new choo choo train.







We took the kids to the James River


9 months prego and a ton of stretch marks.
Gotta love kaden in the background.
The kids were cold, I dont know why but
Kaden looks taller than Kenidi in this pic

Since I wasnt able to toss the kids in the
air they were finally able to get caught up



Grandma Wanlass and Andrea's mother
holding sweet little Maycee


Theresa Montgomery and her son Ryland

Kaden chowing down and making a lovely mess
Andrea worked so hard to make
everything beautiful! I love the colors she picked :)

Kenidi & Emma


I love this pictures! Kaden looks like
he has harry legs. I still dont know
how he got a hold of those markers.




















1 comment:

  1. Awww I love all the pictures!! I hope to see more pictures of Britynn soon!

    ReplyDelete