Friday, December 11, 2009

Four months

I am now four months pregnant, I look more like five months though! This past week has been exciting because I started feeling tiny little movements! I am surprised I can feel it this early on. I am nowhere near as sick as I used to be, I will accasionally feel a little nauseous but its usually when I wait too long to eat. I definitely have an increase in appetite. One thing that I can't stand is the frequent bathroom trips, I have been so sleepy lately probably beacuse I wake up at least once In the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, once I lay back down it takes at least an hour sometimes a few to finally fall back asleep! If anyone has some tips please help, I will do anything! I guess I shouldn't complain It could be worse, I am just so thankful to be over that awful morning sickness.... I will take a full bladder at night, over morning sickness any day! Kenidi is so funny she has predicted that we are going to have a girl and then changes her mind to a boy, she just cant make up her mind. We will be happy with whatever we get though, just as long as the baby is healthy, that's all we ask. Oh I also found out something interesting, I am still a little bit sceptical but some people say that your chances of giving birth are greater on a full moon, so I decided to google the full moon calendar and found that my due date which is May 27th actually falls on a full moon! That would be so neat to have my baby on it's due date, for many reasons of course...... all I ask is that I don't go past my due date that was terrible last time, Kaden's poor skin was so red and flaky, the doctors said it was due to the fact that the placenta wasn't working as well which causes that skin problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment