Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween

This year I decided to go about shopping for kenidi's Halloween costume a little differently. Last year I picked her costume and she did not want to wear it, I knew I did not want to go through having a grumpy birthday girl again, So I went online to buycostumes.com and found a variety of costumes I thought she would like. I had a picked a little bo peep, Raggedy Ann, Tinker bell, Little red riding hood, and a snow white costume, she went through and picked her most favorite. She decided to be little red riding hood!






Kenidi had a high fever that day so we had to cancel her birthday party. She was so upset but once we told her that we could have our own birthday party she perked right up.
Of all the presents kenidi opened, the one she was the most thrilled about was... the clothes, of course! Mom you know her well:)


Kenidi's very first big girl bike with training wheels

Kaden was so cute in his Little Lion costume! Everyone was goggling over him


2 comments:

  1. They are so adorable. I am glad that you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about your family, you are like the real, ideal American family. I feel so serene as I look at your blog and I almost forget all the craziness around in the world.

    ReplyDelete